Creative Content ProducerPosition: Full-TimE, remote.
Red Wine & Blue is a national community of suburban women who believe in inclusivity, vulnerability, and courage (best explained by this NYT episode of “The Daily”: The Field: Why Suburban Women Changed Their Minds and ‘Blue’ suburban moms are mobilizing to counter conservatives). We use digital media and friend-to-friend organizing to fight disinformation and win campaigns in the most contested places in America. We are seeking a full time Creative Content Producer to help us create comedic video content that encourages suburban women to take action in their own communities.
Who we are looking for:
A high-energy content curator with strong writing abilities, a desire to be on camera, and a deep understanding of all things suburban women!
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with the Content Team to curate shareable videos, write ups, and other content that grab the attention of suburban women and are in line with current social media trends.
- Head the content creation process from start to finish by drafting scripts, recording face-to-camera videos, editing footage, adding audio, writing captions, and other posts
- Explain complex political topics to our audience of suburban women in a creative, funny, and engaging way.
- Serve as an on-camera face of Red Wine and Blue.
- Advise the content team on social media trends and help generate ideas for graphics, memes, gifs, and tweets that will perform well with our target demographic.
- Participate in the Content Team’s “writers room” by providing key strategic feedback and creative ideas to the content creation process.
What you’ve got:
- You are comfortable being featured on camera in shareable TikTok-style videos that tackle important political issues in an easy-to-comprehend way.
- You are fluent in all things TikTok – from duets to effects, sounds, filming while speaking, and everything in between.
- You come to work with a bubbly personality that bodes well for on-camera appearances – you’ll basically be the online personality of RWB!
- You’ve got an excellent pulse on what’s trending and how to engage in the political conversation with a comedic flair. That means you have a strong understanding of the current political environment and what’s at stake for suburban women this midterm election.
- You are a highly creative visual thinker that has an eye for content that will drive engagement using our creative flair.
- You take pride in your ability to be inventive, imaginative, agile, and resourceful.
- You generate great ideas and follow them through to completion.
- You have the ability to adapt to change in a fast-moving environment and to work under pressure.
Position: Full-time through November Election, with possible extension
Compensation: $5k-$6k per month ¦ Location: Remote
Red Wine & Blue offers a competitive benefits package covering 75% of employee medical, dental, & vision insurance premiums. We are a mom-led, family-friendly organization that covers 50% of dependent premiums and allows for a flexible work schedule. We also provide a generous paid time off policy with paid vacation, paid sick leave and personal days, and at least 10 Federal paid holidays including Juneteenth.
We’re an equal opportunity employer, and we strongly encourage women, people of color, people with disabilities, non-binary candidates, and LGBTQIA candidates to apply.