Paid Media ManagerPosition: Full-TimE, remote.
Red Wine & Blue is a national community of suburban women who believe in inclusivity, vulnerability, and courage (best explained by this NYT episode of “The Daily”: The Field: Why Suburban Women Changed Their Minds and ‘Blue’ suburban moms are mobilizing to counter conservatives). We use digital media and friend-to-friend organizing to fight disinformation and win campaigns in the most contested places in America. We are seeking a full time Paid Media Manager to help us create, build, and manage impactful digital advertising campaigns.
Who we are looking for:
An experienced paid media guru with a strong analytical background and the skills needed to develop and implement in-house digital ads..
What you’ll do:
- Work with the Chief Growth Officer to develop robust and strategic digital paid media plans based on Red Wine & Blue campaign goals and objectives
- Manage all aspects of ad campaigns including ad copywriting, configuration, campaign build, launch, monitoring, ad trafficking, and all day-to-day optimization of ads in platform
- Identify optimization opportunities, including continuous testing of ad copy and landing pages, including A/B testing
- Manage digital ad budgets and tracking spend for reporting purposes
- Track, monitor, and optimize performance against key APIs
- Provide ongoing communication of performance, optimization, and insights of paid media campaigns
- Maintain knowledge of digital media best practices and new technologies, and bring new opportunities to Red Wine & Blue
- Collaborate effectively across key internal stakeholders including creative, content, and platform partners
- Design optimization strategies to maximize ROI and meet KPI goals
- Create and deliver meaningful analytics and reporting to monitor and show progress
What you’ve got:
- 4+ years of experience managing paid search and paid social campaigns
- 2+ years of experience with Google Analytics or other comparable web analytics platforms
- Experience managing successful campaigns across paid search, paid social, retargeting, programmatic, display, and more
- Active and current knowledge of best practices within various digital channels
- Proficiency in any of the following: programmatic display, paid social, or paid search.
- Familiarity with all aspects of ad campaign management: campaign setup, ad trafficking, optimizations and reporting and analysis.
- Highly organized, detail oriented and excellent time management required
- Proactively review/develop campaign documentation including campaign briefs, slide decks with data, and new market initiatives
- Strong analytical abilities with digital ads
- An understanding of the current political environment, or at least the passion and interest to learn. Those without political experience are still encouraged to apply.
- Ability to adapt to change in a fast-moving environment and to work under pressure.
- 2 cycles of electoral campaign experience or experience with political ads preferred
- Ability to translate political and business concepts to online strategies
- Strong Excel skills and the ability to manage and analyze data
- Excellent communication and writing abilities
Position: Full-Time through November Election, with possible extension
Salary: $62,000 ¦ Location: Remote
We’re an equal opportunity employer, and we strongly encourage women, people of color, people with disabilities, non-binary candidates, and LGBTQIA candidates to apply.