Regional Data Associates - (OH/MI & PA/NC)Position: Contracted through November Election, with possible extension. Compensation: $5,000/month ¦ Location: Remote
Red Wine & Blue is a national community of suburban women who believe in inclusivity, vulnerability, and courage (best explained by this NYT episode of “The Daily”: The Field: Why Suburban Women Changed Their Minds and ‘Blue’ suburban moms are mobilizing to counter conservatives). We use digital media and friend-to-friend organizing to fight disinformation and win campaigns in the most contested places in America. We are seeking two Regional Data Associates to support our state teams with the data and infrastructure they need to run their relational programs.
Who we are looking for:
A values-driven data guru with a high attention to detail and a background in electoral campaigning.
What you’ll do:
- Day-to-day data needs and support for RWB state teams
- Manage state database, target audiences within the voter file, and related datasets
- Train organizers and staff and help team use VAN effectively
- Set up and support tools and integrations with RWB database and state voter file data (virtual phone bank, SMS, spreadsheets etc)
- Ensure state data and outreach is tracked and processed appropriately
- Build reports, dashboards, and visualizations to track and guide state efforts
- Identify targeted voters and prospective volunteers for outreach based on program goals
- Working with states and our national team to ensure strong framework is in place for clean, consistent data entry by organizing team and volunteers
- Help define key metrics, track and set goals to evaluate state progress
- Build reports to measure program performance for internal program measurement
What you’ve got:
- At least 2 electoral campaign experience or experience with political data
- Experience with VAN or a similar CRM
- Have an analytical and strategic mindset
- High attention to detail
- Proficient in Excel/Google Sheets
- Competency with SQL (preferred)
- An understanding of the current political environment, or at least the passion and interest to learn. Those without political experience are still encouraged to apply.
- Ability to adapt to change in a fast-moving environment and to work under pressure.
- Bonus if you’ve worked with Google BigQuery
Position: Contracted through November Election, with possible extension
Compensation: $5,000/month ¦ Location: Remote
We’re an equal opportunity employer, and we strongly encourage women, people of color, people with disabilities, non-binary candidates, and LGBTQIA candidates to apply.